Get peachy with this easy peach smoothie recipe! This smoothie tastes identical to a peach pie as a result of it has hints of floor cinnamon and is so scrumptious.
Simple Peach Smoothie
A smoothie a day retains the physician away. We’re just a little smoothie obsessed right here at Match Foodie Finds. My prime favorites embody our Strawberry Smoothie and our Protein Shakes.
This peach smoothie recipe is a season smoothie variation that’s easy, but tasty. I really like how the bottom cinnamon elevates the flavors of the peaches.
this smoothie is:
Vegan: all components on this smoothie are plant-based.
Naturally Gluten-Free: these entire components are naturally g/f.
5-Substances: you solely want 5 components to get began.
Excellent Snack/Breakfast: eat this peach smoothie for a snack or add protein powder for extra of a meal.
5 Entire Substances
- Frozen Peaches: you may both freeze your personal peaches or purchase already frozen peaches. We usually take the straightforward route and purchase them frozen.
- Frozen Banana: frozen banana is one in every of our favourite smoothie bases (good day banana smoothie!). It provides taste and quantity to any smoothie. We’ve an excellent easy tutorial on FFF for find out how to freeze bananas.
- Cinnamon: floor cinnamon offers this smoothie a bit of heat and likewise helps carry out that peachy taste.
- Almond Milk: we’re utilizing almond milk, however you may actually use any type of milk.
- Vanilla: including vanilla actually takes this smoothie up a notch. Don’t skip it!
Don’t have frozen peaches or bananas?
When you don’t have frozen peaches or bananas (or have time), you may simply use recent fruit. We suggest including a number of cups of ice to ensure your smoothie comes out good and chilly.
The best way to Make a Peach Smoothie
- Assemble components: assemble all your components into the blender.
- Mix: mix on excessive till clean. Be at liberty so as to add roughly almond milk relying on how thick you want your smoothies.
- Serve: serve instantly as a smoothie or smoothie bowl.
Seeking to improve your blender? Take a look at our favourite Vitamix Blender. It’s our favourite high-speed blender good for making smoothies, soups, and nut butter.
Add protein powder: add 1/4 cup of your favourite vanilla protein powder. Strive Tera’s Whey, it’s our newest fav!
Serve it as a smoothie bowl: make your peach smoothie a meal by serving it as a smoothie bowl. High it with recent sliced peaches and your favourite granola.
Use a unique spice: get spicy and swap the cinnamon for chai spice or pumpkin pie spice.
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- ½ giant frozen banana
- ½ teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1.5 cups unsweetened plain almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder
- Place all components right into a high-speed blender.
- Mix on excessive till clean. Possibility so as to add extra almond milk as wanted to skinny out your smoothie.
- Serve instantly.
Suggestions & Notes
- diet info doesn’t embody protein powder.
Serving Dimension: 1