Bought Thanksgiving leftovers? Make our delish Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Quesadilla and dip it in gravy. Yum!
Meal Concept for Thanksgiving Leftovers
Prepare for what is certain to be your new favourite solution to take pleasure in these Thanksgiving leftovers! We love that this leftover turkey quesadilla packs all these superb Thanksgiving flavors in a straightforward to dip quesadilla.
Elements You Want
You solely want 6 elements to make this leftover Thanksgiving turkey quesadilla. It’s time to spherical up:
- Leftover turkey (clearly)
- Cranberry sauce
- Brie cheese
- Contemporary thyme
- A tortilla
- Gravy (for dipping!)
Find out how to Make a Leftover Turkey Quesadilla
For the complete recipe, scroll all the way down to the recipe card for a listing of elements and directions.
Warmth a big skillet over medium warmth, and add olive oil.
When the olive oil is aromatic, add 1 tortilla to the skillet and unfold the brie cheese out over the tortilla. Then, cowl the skillet and permit the cheese to soften.
Add cranberry sauce
Uncover the skillet and scoop the cranberry sauce over the brie cheese, ensuring to unfold it out evenly.
Add turkey & recent thyme
High the cranberry sauce with the shredded turkey and sprinkle with recent thyme.
2nd tortilla time
Place the opposite tortilla on high of the tortilla and thoroughly flip the quesadilla over with a spatula. Then cowl the skillet and brown the second tortilla.
Lower, dip & take pleasure in
Take away the quesadilla when the cheese is melted and the tortilla has browned. Lower into 4 wedges and serve with leftover gravy as a dipping sauce. Take pleasure in!
All the time Pan
The All the time Pan is our favourite pan for sauteing, steaming, frying, and simmering. It’s a nonstick pan that we extremely advocate.
Simple Ingredient Swaps
- Leftover turkey –> Shredded hen: Don’t have any leftover turkey out of your Thanksgiving meal? Use any shredded hen or rotisserie hen.
- Brie cheese –> Any meltable cheese: Fontina, Swiss, gouda or a triple creme cheese could be amazingly scrumptious substitutions.
- Cranberry sauce –> Raspberry or strawberry preserves: Was your cranberry sauce all devoured up? Use a berry protect or jam as a straightforward swap.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 10-inch tortillas
- 4 oz. brie cheese, brine eliminated and lower into skinny slices
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce
- ½ cup leftover shredded turkey
- 2 teaspoons recent thyme
- ¼ cup leftover gravy for dipping
- Warmth a big skillet over medium warmth. Add olive oil.
- When the olive oil is aromatic, add 1 tortilla to the skillet and unfold the brie cheese out over the tortilla. Cowl the skillet for 3 minutes to permit the cheese to soften.
- Uncover the skillet and scoop the cranberry sauce over the brie cheese. Unfold it out evenly.
- High the cranberry sauce with the shredded turkey and sprinkle with recent thyme.
- Place the opposite tortilla on high of the tortilla and thoroughly flip the quesadilla over with a spatula.
- Cowl the skillet and brown the second tortilla for an additional 3 minutes.
- Take away the quesadilla when the cheese is melted and the tortilla has browned.
- Lower into 4 wedges and serve with leftover gravy.
Serving Measurement: 1/2
Ldl cholesterol: 57
Key phrases: leftover thanksgiving turkey quesadilla