IPL New Groups Tender – Deepika, Ranveer in IPL? The contender record to purchase new Indian Premier League groups has change into extra fancier & glamorous. In accordance with a report by the Outlook, star couple Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh can also be within the fray to purchase a IPL staff. The duo thought of as the most popular couple in Bollywood is backed by an enormous enterprise household in India.
InsideSport independently couldn’t confirm the event. As reported earlier by the web site, the deadline to choose the tenders for brand new IPL groups ended on Wednesday with some extra attention-grabbing names becoming a member of the fray to purchase the brand new IPL groups. In accordance with accessible info, former components 1 house owners CVC Companions, Manchester United Homeowners Glazer household, Jindal Metal are additionally within the race to purchase the groups in auctions scheduled for October twenty fifth.
IPL Media Rights: BCCI official makes massive declare, ‘Media rights worth…
IPL 2021 Champions CSK’s market-cap able to cross guardian India cements..
IPL New Groups Tender: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh backed by massive company additionally in fray for IPL staff
IPL New Groups Tender – IPL Bollywood join just isn’t one thing new. Kolkata Knight Riders is co-owned by Bollywood celebrity Shah Rukh Khan and Juhi Chawla whereas Preity Zinta has important stakes in Punjab Kings.
Join with sports activities for each Deepika, Ranveer just isn’t new. Deepika’s father Prakash Padukone is a former All England badminton champion & husband Ranveer has been concerned with English Premier League and is presently the model ambassador of the world’s hottest basketball league, the NBA.
Who’re the contenders for the brand new IPL groups? In accordance with the data accessible with InsideSport nearly 17-18 aspirants have purchased the tender paperwork priced at Rs.10 Lacs. As reported eariler, not all these have purchased the tenders might be seen at auctions in Dubai. The lengthy record of high-profile aspirants consists of –
- Sanjeev Goenka – Promoters of RPSG
- Glazer Household – Manchester United Homeowners
- Adani Group promoters
- Naveen Jindal – Jindal Energy & Metal
- Torrent Pharma
- Ronnie Screwvala
- Aurobindo Pharma
- Kotak Group
- CVC Companions
- Singapore Based mostly PE Agency
- Hindustan Occasions Media
- Broadcast & sports activities consulting companies ITW,
- Group M
- Deepika-Ranveer backed by main company
Largest Investor in Sports activities CVC Ventures in fray? It’s price noting that CVC got here in information as they made nearly $3 Billion funding in La Liga and acquired 10.95% within the Spanish league. CVC has different investments in Premiership Rugby, Six Nations Rugby & Volleyball World.
One other attention-grabbing identify is The Glazer household, extra famously referred to as the house owners of the world’s hottest soccer membership, Manchester United, who even have picked the tender paperwork.
It’s price noting that the preliminary deadline to choose the tender was fifth October, which was first prolonged to tenth October & then to twentieth October.
IPL New Groups Tender method ahead? The events will now submit their eligibility paperwork & monetary bid as per the tender tips. The supply knowledgeable InsideSport that solely few of those events will really take part within the tender however the curiosity appears to be very excessive regardless of the steep base worth of Rs. 2,000 Crore.
“The curiosity for the brand new groups is healthier than anticipated. We’re shocked by the response. We anticipate the bid to go above Rs 3500 Cr vary for every staff,” mentioned one of many prime BCCI officers earlier this month.
IPL New Groups Tender: BCCI’s stringent restrictions
- Potential bidders can’t type a consortium of greater than 3 companions
- One of many consortium associate ought to have Rs 2,500 crore web price & a minimal annual turnover of Rs 3,000 crore.
- Base worth to take part within the tender Rs. 2000 Cr
- Potential bidders who qualify within the technical bid might be allowed to take part within the monetary bidding.
- One get together can bid for 2 cities with Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Indore, Cuttack, Guwahati and Dharamsala shortlisted for the 2 new groups.
- Moreover, the groups might be liable to pay 10% yearly for 10 years and 20% after 10 years. In change, BCCI might be sharing 50% of income from the central pool after each season.